****EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGE****
****SPECTATORS ONLY ARE NOW LIMITED TO 150 PEOPLE PER SHA (DOES NOT INCLUDE RACERS AND PIT CREW)****
****JULY 3RD UPDATE****
- SPECTATORS ONLY ARE NOW LIMITED TO 150 PEOPLE PER SHA
- Limit does not apply to competitors and there pit crew BUT must remain in their pit stalls with their cars unless using the toilets, concession, or getting timing tickets
- Competitors must remain in/with their car during the staging lanes while maintaining car length between competitors cars
- IMPORTANT REMAINDER: THE PEOPLE YOU COME WITH IS THE PEOPLE YOU STAY WITH AT A 2 METER DISTANCE
****EVERYONE HAS TO FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 2 METERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH SHA REGULATIONS****
- Pre-registration forms are MANDATORY.
- Registration includes our existing Safety Waiver and Technical Inspection card (racers). Forms are to be filled out, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on July 2nd. Any person who fails to complete pre-registeration WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO RACE.
- EXACT CHANGE and CASH ONLY payments will be accepted. Any change given will be deemed as a donation to SCDRA. Fees are posted on our website.
- Screening questions related to COVID19 will be done upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, Patrons can have their filled out forms placed in a drop box (inside entry gate). Gate staff will retrieve and review forms. Once they’re approved; access can be granted.
- Although international border restrictions remain in place; Saskatchewan and other provincial residents are permitted.
COVID19 Questionnaire: the following form will be used upon arrival to screen participants and spectators. Please be aware that denial of entry can occur if stipulations have not been met.
Racer/Spectator Waiver: the following form must be completed as per deadline mentioned above. Only 1 form is necessary for each vehicle/household. Please read & review carefully. Please also sign and print name clearly. A SEPARATE FORM IS ISSUED FOR MINOR SPECTATORS & RACERS.
Spectator Waiver MINORS: the following form is issued to any persons under the age of 18 years of age.Minor Release (2)
Racer Waiver MINORS: the following form is issued to minors 13-18 years of age.Minor Racer Release
Technical Inspection Form: the following form will be used to register each racer. Please keep a copy with you for arrival. Please sign and print clearly.
More details to be released in the coming days with regards to our Driver’s Meeting.