The following are the restrictions and procedures that must be followed for the June 12th & 13th race weekend
- SPECTATORS ARE LIMITED TO 150 PEOPLE PER SHA
- Spectator limit does not apply to competitors and there pit crew BUT ALL COMPETITORS AND “CREW” MUST REMAIN IN THEIR PIT STALLS with their cars unless they are using the toilets, concession, or getting timing tickets
- Competitors must remain in their car while in the staging lanes.
- IMPORTANT REMAINDER: THE PEOPLE YOU COME WITH IS THE PEOPLE YOU MUST STAY WITH.
****EVERYONE HAS TO FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 2 METERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH SHA REGULATIONS***
- Pre-registration is NOT REQUIRED. Technical Inspection cards for drivers will be purchased at the GATE.
- PARTICIPANTS/PIT CREW/SPECTATORS: To speed up entry into the event we ask that you print out the Safety Waiver and COVID-19 questionnaire and have it completed prior to coming to the gates.
- CASH ONLY in EXACT CHANGE will be accepted at the gate. Any amounts given beyond the requested fees will be deemed as a donation to SCDRA. Fees are posted on our website.
- Upon arrival, Patrons how have their pre-filled out forms ready will be placed in a drop box (inside entry gate). Gate staff will retrieve and review forms. Once they’re approved; access can be granted. If you do not have pre-filled out forms paper copies will be provided at the gate for you to fill out prior to being able to be admitted to the event.
COVID19 Questionnaire: the following form will be used upon arrival to screen participants and spectators. Please be aware that denial of entry will occur if gate works deem your questionnaire responses unsatisfactory.
Racer/Spectator Waiver: the following form must be completed before you are allowed into the event. Only one form is necessary for each vehicle/household. Please read & review carefully. Please also sign and print name clearly. A SEPARATE FORM IS ISSUED FOR MINOR SPECTATORS & RACERS.
Spectator Waiver MINORS: the following form is issued to any persons under the age of 18 years of age.
Racer Waiver MINORS: the following form is issued to minors 13-18 years of age.
Technical Inspection Form: the following form will be used to register each racer. We have provided an example form so new drivers can understand what will be asked during the technical inspection. These will be purchased at the GATE. PLEASE DO NOT bring a pre-filled out copy.