****NOTICE EMAIL CHANGE****
****JULY 3RD UPDATE****
- SPECTATORS ONLY ARE NOW LIMITED TO 150 PEOPLE PER SHA
- Limit does not apply to competitors and there pit crew BUT must remain in their pit stalls with their cars unless using the toilets, concession, or getting timing tickets
- Competitors must remain in/with their car during the staging lanes while maintaining car length between competitors cars
- IMPORTANT REMAINDER: THE PEOPLE YOU COME WITH IS THE PEOPLE YOU STAY WITH AT A 2 METER DISTANCE
****EVERYONE HAS TO FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 2 METERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH SHA REGULATIONS****
- Pre-registration forms are required. The forms will include our existing safety waiver, a pre-screening form and technical inspection card.
- EXACT CHANGE and CASH ONLY payments will be accepted. Any change given will be deemed as a donation to SCDRA. Fees are posted on our website.
- The safety waiver and technical inspection forms MUST BE COMPLETED and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on July 2nd. Any person who fails to pre-register WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO RACE.
- Screening questions will be done upon arrival.
- Patrons can fill out forms online, print them, and place them in a drop box inside entry gate. Gate staff will retrieve and review forms. Once approved, access will be granted.
- Although international border restrictions remain in place; Saskatchewan and other provincial residents are permitted.
- Are required to sign the safety waiver form and fill out the COVID19 pre-screening health check sheet. One safety form is required per vehicle of spectators. Every spectator is required to fill out their own COVID19 pre-screening health check form.
- No bleachers will be provided. Extra space will be available to practice social distancing.
- Spectators are not recommended to travel into the pit areas.
- Masks and gloves will NOT BE GIVEN to spectators.
Facilities & Operations
- Pit areas/Crew areas will be established with 10 -meter distances between one another.
- During safety technical inspections, the tech inspector will travel to each pit area to perform the inspection while the owners will be required to maintain 2-meter distances.
- In lieu of congregated driver’s meetings, instructions will be posted online via our website, Facebook group and Instagram.
- In the staging lanes, two marked, single-file lanes will be established. Racers must STAY IN THEIR VEHICLE.
- Time slip table will have a marked, single-file line with 2-meter distances with only 1 occupant at a time. Hand sanitizer will be provided near the exit.
- Details regarding elimination rounds, buy backs and other competition related information to come soon.
- Portable washroom facilities will be available and disinfected frequently. A marked, single-file line with 2-meter distances with only 1 occupant at a time. Hand sanitizer will be provided near the exit.
- Concession is provided as per government guidelines. A marked, single-file line with 2-meter distances with only 1 occupant at a time. Condiments, napkins and other related product will be available upon request. Hand sanitizer will be provided near the exit.
- Any rented equipment, such as golf carts, will be cleaned and sanitized before being released and after they’re returned.
- The Tower will remain OFF LIMITS. Any questions or concerns can be made to our staff member near the facility.
- All announcements such as calling classes to staging lanes or changes will be made over our radio frequency (100.1 FM).
Social distancing protocol must be adhered to by everyone on site as per provincial guidelines. Anyone not following protocol will be asked to leave the premises.
If you are sick- stay home.
Any amendments to our rules and regulations can made at any time. Should they occur, they will be posted on our social media outlets.
Hope to see everyone July 4th!